Friday, March 20, 2009

AdPaid.com


AdPaid.com is FREE and asks you to fill out surveys. Hmmm. If you sign up please let me know what you think of this. I just came across this site and I don't know what to make of it yet.

I puttered around the AdPaid.com site. You earn fractions of cents for each site you click on. I was able to click on 2 ads, in seperate windows, at one time. The site requires a 10-15 second visit to each ad but will pay you even if you click over to a seperate window. (In other words, you do not need to sit and babysit the ad to get paid.)

Looks like you will only be able to click on a certain number of ads per day. (10 today). I saw a blurb about a 24 hour layover in the ads changing.
This site maybe be worth checking out if you are into illegitimate ad clicking =)

Let me know how it goes. There is a sign up link above, it's FREE.
Second day: I was only given the choice of 5 ads but it has only been 12 hours. I forgot to wait. =)

No comments:

Find your Google Search Results in the Left Margin

Custom Search
Custom Search