Friday, June 27, 2008

DUH! Set up your affiliates.


Okay. After a week or so of wondering why my earnings on AdSense were 27 cents (When I have 9 Hubs, 20 Triond articles and 5 PrintNPost articles that seem to be doing well) I FIGURED IT OUT. .. just 5 minutes ago...I came straight here to post.
On HubPages, and I am going to check out PrintNPost too, you have to "link" your EBay, Amazon and Google to your HubPages account. I think I knew this and forgot. I was just browsing around tonight and I thought "what's this? Affiliate settings?" So I click out of curiosity and realize the Ebay and Amazon are filled in with numbers but my Google is not. Then I read the fine print.. "blah,blah,blah...you cannot get paid until blah...blah..blah."
So. I clicked on the button next to the Google area and it asked me if I had already an account with Google Adsense. Clicked yes. Filled out the info and replied immediately to the email Google sent to me saying "Hubpages is requesting access to your Google account" I said "For sure!" and I am on my way. So. At Hubpages, and check your other accounts, add Google to get paid. They need your publisher Id #. I wanna cry right now.

No comments:

Find your Google Search Results in the Left Margin

Custom Search
Custom Search