Tuesday, July 8, 2008

$0 and .00 cents


Dear Friends,
The online writer world swears by consistency in this blogging and article venture. "Time and Committment", they say, "will pay off in the long run, PROMISE!". So, on month #2, I find myself not committing as much time as I was in the beginning. (8-10 hours on my days off and 4 or 5 hours on work days) I will still be writing consistently but not at the rate I was as I am a little bummed about my $0.00 in the past 5 days on my Adsense account. I am getting the hits, just not the clicks. Can anyone relate? We are going to get through this together, though. In good revenue and it bad, we can help eachother. I will continue to post. This article found on PrintNPost is a great reminder to not give up. "I Am Now Making Money with Adsense!" is a familiar story with, hopefully, a not so familiar ending. Many good writers give up because they are not seeing money right away. I love to write. If you do too, do it for the love of writing and not only for the money. You will be disappointed in the short term but reap rewards in the long term. Be sure to check out the comments on the site too. They are very helpful. Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Hein Marais said...

I can surely relate to this. The best advice is definetely not to give up. Thanks for this encouraging news.

Anonymous said...

I love this piece. I have been there and done that $0 and .00 cents thing, but I love writing and just keep on keeping on as the saying goes. What else could I do? I love writing.
Damon/johnny yuma from Triond

Find your Google Search Results in the Left Margin

Custom Search
Custom Search