Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"Proper Use Of A Microscope" Sounds BORING!


I published this article on Triond in my first few days as an online writer. Slow at first,and I "wonder why",this article has been my top viewed article on that site. Why? I don't know. I even posted a comment asking the readers to leave comments so I know who is viewing the page. A ridiculous amount of hits to this article and it is just a paper I wrote for extra credit in Biology class last semester. Maybe there are more science geeks around after all! It goes to show, you never know what articles will be popular and when they will pick up speed. Allow for ebbs and flows. We shouldn't be so quick to delete slow articles as they may be moneymakers in the future. Good luck!

No comments:

Find your Google Search Results in the Left Margin

Custom Search
Custom Search